8 August 2007

Computerless !!!

Hey People

Just a note to you all out there at the moment. I have no computer - well not one of my own anymore.

We are in the process of changing the complete office into Apple and yesterday they unplugged my old and dying baby (without telling me) and hooked up this great new super dooper Apple thingie. I love it but all my e-mail address and favourites and all that jazz were on the other hard drive. I now will have to go through the long winded process of somehow getting all my goodies off the other hard drive - oh what fun. I can still receive e-mails at the same address and am just waiting on a new laptop which will be all mine. See how long that takes.

Please don't get too hassled if I don't reply to some old e-mails as they are now a bit lost ... OK ?

The house is moving along really well as well and just when I thought they had finished sledgehammering away they started again - talk about loud.

Ok that's all for now. Take care and keep in touch.

Love me xxxooo

No comments: