9 October 2008

Carpenters Octoberfest & Shoe Cupboard

Hey People

Oooh exciting - kinda - a couple of photos from the Zimmerer Oktoberfest (Carpenters Octoberfest) just to look at. It was organised by the Boss (Hans) but Peter, Sepp and Mike cooked and organised everything for them. We were naturally invited and as Charly was getting hungry she asked .. "does it hurt the pig", Mike replied "he can't feel anything anmore", in reply to that Charly said "good, I want pig, I'm hungry!". Classic huh !



Potatoes, potatoes and more potatoes ...


Don't burn my ears ...


Austrian ingenuity to heat up the coals - chainsaw type engine with a big pipe taped on ...


Traditional austrian cow barn shoes - most of the carpenters are farmers and in winter they do farm stuff ... this guy wears his all the time though ...



Ewwww ...



Charly and her boyz ...

Josef also finished the shoe cupboard finally. It's only taken a year but at least it's in before winter. Looks great and stops the shoes piling up as you step in the door. It has rollo doors that go to the side so I don't have to bend right down each time I open it up - getting old you see - the back ...



Also a photo of my cool birthday cake that Pia made for me. Forgot to show you this Mum and Dad. She was nice to me and only put 3 candes on it.


That's all for now. Take care xxxooo

No comments: