19 November 2008

Birthday Present - Photo Shooting

OK people !!

I have just had the greatest day on a photo shooting that Mike bought me for my birthday. It was in Rosenheim which is between Munich and Kitzbühel. It was snowing like mad when I left Kitz and we are all so excited that winter is finally coming. There is supposed to be a huge dump coming our way over the weekend - yahoo !!

Back to the photo shooting. I was always nagging "just a little bit" about the fact that I am the one who takes the photos and not very many get taken of me. Well today Martin Rumberger in Rosenheim took 400 of me !!!

Here are some of the really nice ones for you all to nosey at.







So there they are. What do you think ?

Lara xxxooo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is that model in the photo;s??? Not the Lara I used to know when she was little??? What a great shots.Once again lovely to look on your website.love to you all .
tante Ria from the Netherlands.We have had a big snowfall today and it all looks pretty and it is still snowing xxxxxxx