12 May 2009

Fire Department Festival in Town

Hey People

On Saturday they had the Fire Department festival in town and so Charly and I decided to kidnap Elisa and take her with us to see what was going on.

The girls got to go up the 30m ladder way above Kitzbühel, squirt the fire hose, have a ride in a fire truck and also watch a couple of cars being cut up !

Basically they had a great morning and here are some of the photos:


Making sure all the essentials are are in her bag !




30m above Kitzbühel !




Not a bad aim !



Love us 3 xxxooo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - a fire department festival in town - you were a long way up on the ladder Charly - Mama would have told you that your great grandfather from NZ was a fireman and he went up the ladders too - I will send you a photo of him in his fireman's suit and the fire engine they used OK - luv O&O xx

Anonymous said...

Dear lara as usualy I enjoyed looking at all the photo;s It seems a lovely time was had by all.Thank you so much for my birthday card the one Charly had choosen tell her I love it and have shown it around to lots of people explaining how I got one from Austria.I have been away with my ""bikingladies""Änd now Iam waiting for my girlfriend to arrive she is going to stay with us for a few days.One of my brothers is arriving 26th of May at the moment he is staying with David his son who lives in Scotland and his daughter Cathrine lives in London.You may know them from school their sure name is La Rooy.Anyhow nice to read all is well with the three of you.Had alovely chat with your Mum and Dad so pleased that you and Carl organized that check up Take care lots of love Ria