7 June 2011

Karl & Erin's Wedding

Hey People

Just so you can have a sneak preview of the photos from the photographer and the snaps I took. Karl does not want them on Facebook and so I am allowed to put some here OK.

The wedding was fantastic and Erin is a great person. Very bubbly and outgoing and friendly. We (Mum, Maxine and I) all had a fantastic time and it was great to have been able to be a part of it all. It must have been like having 3 dwarfs running around their house as Erin is almost as tall as Karl.








The parents pic !


Erin's family. There is one of our family (Mum and I) but I couldn't take that photo of course !


Mum and Jan (Erin's Mum)




Love me xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lara ,I have been looking at your blog quite a few times to see if there was anything about the wedding and today BINGO.Your Mum looks gourgeous what a beaut colour for her I would love to see one of you all done up hopefully in your next update. Great that you all had a wonderful time.I HAVE JUST SPEND A COUPLE OF DAYS IN aMSTERDAM WITH A GIRLFRIEND FROM SCHOOLDAYS!!Just love that city were I was born.Just got home an hour ago lots of love to you three xxxx tante Ria

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for letting me view the photos, mum coming for a cuppa in a day or two so i show her. Absolutely beautiful photos of your mum
Cheers Annetje