27 June 2008

Hairdo and Bath Time !

Hey People

Just a few photos again of Charly - I am always behind the camera that's why there are never any of me - ha ha !



My dirndle t-sirt but Charly loved the colour of course !



Got a hairdo again ...



Bath time with Elisa today. We had been at the park all afternoon and they were making a great mess of themselves in the sandpit and with the water pump ! They wanted to have a bath together and so off we went ! Had lots of fun too. Elisa stayed for dinner too.

Off to Crete tomorrow morning for one week Yoga and relaxation which is going to be fantastic. The first time I have been away alone since Charly was born ! Meditation, beach, vegetarian food, single room with no-one bothering me ... bliss !!! Can't wait. I get the train from Kufstein to Munich and then fly to Crete. Got an extra hour at the airport to do some wandering around and do a bit of shopping too ... lucky me. Big thanks to Mike .... xxxooo

Here is the link to the resort if anyone is interested in having a nosey.

http://www.astanga.gr/triopetra/

Love me xxxooo

No comments: