11 July 2012

Telfs Triathlon - 9 July 2012

Hey People

Charly had yet another Triathlon in Telfs on Sunday - busy weekend.  She placed 9th overall and 7th in the Tirolean Championships.  She came 6th out of the water with a brilliant swim for a total of 19 girls.     Had a bit of a problem with a shoe in the changeover zone and then finished the bike and run to complete a good race.  The weather was perfect yet again and I drove up with 4 girls in the van and me - you can just imagine how loud it was in the back as they wanted a disco van - I obliged - sorry ears !! I'm sure you must be able to claim industrial deafness from kids as well !




Charly and Madlen mucking about ...




Love this shot ...


White bathing cap to the right of the buoy - 6th place in the swim out of 19 girls ...





Knackered ...



Team photo ...



Charly and Madlen - best buddies ...

Love me xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super photos from Telfs - hey Charly what a massive piece of watermelon you are tucking into - bet that tasted good after the race - well done !! O&O xxxx

Anonymous said...

I wish I could keep up even if it was with counting!!!

love tante Ria